CALCTP Certified Installer Contractor
Land Mark Electric continues to exceed our client’s expectations by maintaining our leadership in new technologies, training, and certifications within the electrical industry. To this end Land Mark Electric is now a CALCTP Certified Installer Contractor. What this means for our clients is faster certification and approval of their lighting control systems. This is usually the hold up in obtaining final inspection from AHJ, but this is no longer the case. LME has a staff of CALCTP- Certified Technicians and Electricians to test and certify our projects immediately after programming, providing our customers with one less roadblock in closing out their projects. The criteria to become a CALCTP Certified Installer Contractor are;
- Is a state licensed C-10 electrical contractor.
- Has top management personnel who have successfully completed the CALCTP Business Development Training program.
- Employs superintendents and supervisors who have successfully completed the CALCTP Technical Installation program.
- Has CALCTP-certified general electricians on staff who have successfully completed the CALCTP Installation program.
- Is proficient in advanced lighting controls.